You can mindlessly do the exercises anywhere, anytime: while stuck in traffic surfing the net, watching TV, or wherever suits you.
And because the exercises are so easy and take so little time, you’ll stick to them and not give up.
Snoring is always caused by some kind of block in the breathing passages, and that any cure was aimed at removing that particular block.
Here Are Some Scary Numbers About It . . .
30% of women and 50% of men snore.
Nearly 1/3 of those who snore also suffer sleep apnea, a potentially deadly condition – and often without knowing it.
About 50% of people have a partner who snores. This means that snoring affects almost everyone in one way or another.
And having someone keep you up every night with their loud noises is even more serious than snoring yourself.
It robs you of the joy of life, because you’re just not yourself.
Here are the five things that block the airflow,
causing the five types of snoring:
(You may have more than one of these types)
- Throat clamping down (often associated with sleep apnea).
- Tongue falling into the throat while sleeping.
- Narrow nasal passages (or congestion) blocking the airflow.
- Tension in the jaw narrowing the air passages (more common than you’d think).
- The soft palate is too weak or unusually big (this is one of the most common diagnoses for completely unnecessary surgeries).
Notice that Blue Heron Health News publishes…
“The Stop Snoring Exercises Program.”
They’re the leading publishing company in alternative health information, and they’ve a great reputation to maintain.
Maybe you’ve already spent a fortune on nasal and throat sprays, mouthpieces, and headbands.
Maybe you’ve even unsuccessfully undergone a surgery.
People who have tried everything under the Sun to cure theirs, and nothing has helped till they gave the easy stop snoring exercises a go.